1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Yesterday on league

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leadhead358, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

I seen a couple of things yesterday on sporting clays league I have not seen. First was my son broke the DOME out of a standard bird about 30 yards out on a quartering bird, but the edges never broke, it fell in the snow intack without the dome. (I know the golden BB) Second each one of my 3 team mates dusted and I mean dusted a true pair on the same station. That shot was a 90 bird that came over your head and you picked it up about 30 yards out. I have seen one guy do it, but 3 different guys in a row never. We were all laughing lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose. The birds all were from the same box and they sat out in the cold all night. Yesterday it was about 18 degrees and snowing. All the guys were shooting 7 1/2 shot 1 1/8 ounce about 1300 fps. We did shoot our team high for the year 45, 43, 36, 35, and a 28 for a 187, but a 193 would have been better. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.