1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

YELLOW JACKET SHOOT MARCH 10th

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by ounce-n-3/8s, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Heads up!!!! Yellow Jacket will be holding the 2012 Spring Sting shoot on March 10th. Located in Dayton, WA (near Walla Walla, WA., Tri-Cities, WA. and Lewiston, ID.).

For those of you who haven't attended one in the past, Yellow Jacket is a private club that hosts only two shoots per year. These shoots are designed to not only be extremely fun, but to see who the best all around team is anywhere. If ya think you may be the best, show up and give it a rip. Low cost with large payouts......that's the beauty of a non-business club.........it's intended to get the money back to the shooters.

Brief rundown of the format:

2-man teams

60 sporting clays (3 shots/team/pair)

40 bird trap buddy shoot (2 shots only)

10 bird Long Bomb (2 shots only)

Any shell, any gun. No malfunctions. No slow pulls

Hi-overall purse, Lewis purses, station purses, event purses, etc.

I will post the actual shoot program in the next couple of days.

For info, contact Shane at 509-382-4068

2. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

to the top

3. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Bump for one of the best shoots around.

4. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

to the top

5. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

last time to the top.......3 more days, hope to see you there.

6. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Shane, Mike Lewis and I and Brian James and Pat Ryan will be at your shoot tomorrow we had planned on camping tonight but I have Chamber Banquet.
    See you tomorrow! John C

7. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Another great shoot. If you were not there you missed it. Thanks to all who traveled as far as you did. Targets were great food was great. Thanks to all who came. Corey

8. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Corey I agree. No shoots like it anywhere and absolutely none that has the payouts it does. Hopefully Shane will have another. Great turnout with several new shooters. JW

9. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

All,

Thanks for making the last shoot. As always, it was great seeing you and hope you all had a fun time.

A few of you had to head out before I had a chance to pay you. As I am in the middle of moving my residence, please be patient. I have money for a few of you guys to send out in the mail. I need to go out to the land and get your addresses so I can send out your winnings. Hopefully I'll get it sent out by this weekend.

Shane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.