1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Yeah.... this about sums it all up....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Hits the nail on the head.

2. warren

warren Member

That's it I'm done flying. I flew back and forth to Alaska last summer and it was awfull, rest of the trip was great, but I'm driving from now on unless I go overseas or off the continent which I'm not. It used to be fun flying but not anymore they treat you like dirt and I hate being searched and questioned by somebody that's dumber than me.

warren

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Warren, I have have to agree with you....but....would you feel better being searched by someone smarter than you?? (wait we're talking TSA.....forget about that last question)

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

BINGO....!!!!!!!!

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Obama is preparing to allow TSA to unionize. That should take care of all the problems those inbred drooling idiots have. (paid personal and sick days, the inability to fire the idiots, high pay for next to no work, free starbucks coffee at the airport, not to mention I Q's that closely match the outside temperature and the list goes on)

Yet another steaming pile of pelosi delivered to us by a greatful gubamint'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.