1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Yeah, but what about poor little Trayvon?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by J.Woolsey, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey TS Member

To see this, you must go to a foreign paper. I suppose it's just not newsworthy here in America, with Travon's canonization in full swing! J.W.
  2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

No story at that link.

Jerbear
  3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey TS Member

I don't know why it didn't, but I have updated the link to a video news coverage of the tragedy.
  4. b12

b12 Active Member

things are getting pretty tense. With the afros jumping around the campfires and sticking bones in their nose and asses. It looks like they are about to trip on their lips. Wild Bill
  5. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

Sickening
  6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Well-Known Member

How about another incident.

Google this Boy's name. Its all true ! and very sad !

---

**Wake Up White Boy**

The text description is very horrific !!!!

As horrific as this is, it needs to circulate!!!

The animals pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

VICTIMS:

PERPS:

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murderof Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.

SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, O and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke 'rape' case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white'

So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed'Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.
  7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

February's hate crime in Kansas City.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7sXpxwrV4c4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Like stated above, Where's the two racist knuckle draggers on this one?
  8. Traders

Traders Member

I don't know what others on this site might do if one their kids were killed under questionable circumstance. I know that I would make as much noise as possible so that the media picked it up and the issue didn't just slide away. If the media didn't pick it up, I would take full page ads in the local newspapers.

What if the kid was armed and shot Zimmerman. From what has been published, it sounds to me like it might have been justified. Kid is walking in a community, dark night, looking for the house where he is staying, finds himself being followed by a guy with a gun, tries to run away (that's what Zimmerman said to the cops). I sure would feel threatened and since Florida law says I can stand my ground, etc.
  9. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Active Member

One of the questions I would like answered.

This was in a gated community, RIGHT?

Now here is the question:

Is this one of those gated communities where only drive in access is limited, Or are there fences and walls that had to be climbed to get in there?

If there are fences and walls, then this case is all ready vastly misrepresentted!

Al
  10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I feel better knowing that Traders is an expert in Florida law.

BigAz, I'm not an expert like Traders but I think that Trayvon's dad lived in the gated community and he was there visiting him.
  11. Traders

Traders Member

John Galt--Why would you think I am an expert in Florida law. The only thing I said regarding Florida law was, "Florida law says I can stand my ground, etc" Am I incorrect?

BigAz--It has been reported, and apparently John Galt has read some of the same releases that I have,
    that Trayvon was staying in the complex and therefore had a perfect right to be there. I have not read anything to refute that.

I noticed that neither of you commented on what would have happened if Trayvon had been armed and killed Zimmerman while he/Trayvon was standing his ground. Dark night, looking for a house he is staying at, followed by armed man, tries to get away (Zimmerman said in his phone call that Trayvon was running away).

It will be interesting to see what the State's investigation turns up.
  12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

No traders, I didn't comment on a hypothetical situation which didn't happen. You are better at speculating than I am so I'll defer to you for that as well as your legal expertise.
  13. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That's funny! Completely ignorant, but funny.
  14. Don Steele

Don Steele Active Member

"Little Trayvon" wasn't visitng his Father. The condo is where his Father's girlfriend lives. Little Trayvon didn't live in Sanford. He actually lived in Miami. If you're wondering why this little urchin wasn't in Miami, well, turns out he had been thrown out of school on drug charges. The cute little 13 yr old kid you keep seeing in the photos...who is actually a 17 yr old thug, describing himself on his facebook page as a "no limit nigga" had a facebook page full of other kids posts looking for him after he left Miami so they could score their dope. There's so much about this case that you may never see or hear...the mainstream media has already lynched Zimmerman with phoney tapes,outright outright lies,misrepresentations etc. Down here in Florida...we're barraged daily with this stuff. Some of the left-wing clowns in our legislature have already started pounding the drums for more gun controls. There's a big effort to repeal our "Stand Your Ground" law, and replace it with a new "Take-a-Beating" Law...you CAN'T defend yourself until you've been beaten almost into a coma, and have three witnesses. Otherwise...you're required to run screaming for help like a little girl when confronted.
  15. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

And CBS had Trayvon's parents on this morning and the show was totally devoted to convicting Zimmerman. Their main reason has now changed. Now it's because Trayvon did not have a gun. Now after they realize Trayvon may very well have assaulted Zimmerman, their motive has changed.

I'll bet the parents are getting legal help and $ from the left anti gun movement.

BTW, All the pictures shown of Trayvon continue to be the 14 year old, cutesy stuff, and again, no mention of this kids drug past.
  16. Traders

Traders Member

John--You seem to be fixated on your speculation that I have legal "legal expertise", although you aren't willing to respond to my question. Where in my original posting did I give a legal opinion with the exception that Florida has a stand your ground law. Is that inaccurate? Please note that Don Steele also thinks Florida has this law. Does he also have "legal expertise" Also, if I had been "speculating" about the possibility of Trayvon's having a gun I would have said so. What I did was ask was a question , what if Trayvon had a gun and defended himself? That's not speculation that's a question. So, I'll ask the question again. Based on the facts we have, dark night, being followed by an armed man, being in a place you have every right to be in, trying to run away, "Would Trayvon be justified in assaulting or killing Zimmerman?

Sti Flyn--What part is funny. The dead kid, the family that is in mourning, the guy who's life if probably ruined, the great publicity the the State of Florida is getting. I think it's a tragedy all around.

Don Steele==Travyon was unlikely to have been an alter boy. Would you guess/speculate that Zimmerman knew that he was up against a "thug" and if he did know, what rights would that have given Zimmerman?

I'm still interested in seeing what the State's investigation turns up.
  17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Well-Known Member

I heard it was a gated community then later heard it was not.

I got an education on gated communities when I visited my daughter in Fl.
    There are true gated communities where the rich live in big homes with a gusrd at the entrance and there ( My bro. in law lives in one in Fl.) then there are gated communities that are subsidised housing complexes( My daughter lives in one). The one my daughter lives in although gated is actually fairly easy to gain entrance to, no guards on duty. They use a key card for the front entrance. the back entrance is the on that is easiest to enter through.A key pad, and the sliding gate stays open fairly long. Enough time for multiple cars to enter without being bumper to bumper. Si I guess what I am getting to is although a community is 'Gated' this does not necessarily mean it is secured. This is just FYI so we are not confused as to what a 'Gated' community may be in your mind. Mike.

PS: By the way I was able to gain access to my Bro. in laws plan through the back entrance, no guard there.
  18. oletymer

oletymer Member

Well let's look at the media. The first pictures are of him years younger, then we get edited tapes of the 911 call. This is liberal media at its best.
  19. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Wonder who is shooting up the police car near the scene where Zimmerman defended himself?
  20. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Traders,

You are about to get an education in this section. You obviously have not seen any of my prior posts on this. You would understand my comment, and whom it is directed to.

Trayvon Martin has no rights. He is dead, and can't tell his side of the story, so Zimmerman's statement must be true. He had no right to defend himself because he was walking through a neighborhood at 7:00 pm., and looked like he was up to no good. He was chased, and confronted by an ARMED CITIZEN and had no right to defend himself. If Trayvon Martin had a right to stand his ground and defend himself, Zimmerman would have been arrested because he was the initial AGGRESSOR! Read Statute 776.041 in the above link. In fact read them all. Statute 776.041 is the statute that is keeping Zimmerman out of jail, for now. Only because of lack of evidence, and witnesses to that part of the story.

Look up the other thread on this, (FBI monitoring fatal Florida shooting case), click the links, listen to all the 911 tapes, then read all of the posts. Especially, listen to the 911 call from a woman, that you can hear a person yelling for help in the background right before the shot. Copy and paste the link( http://tinyurl.com/757tmzq ). A private non-bias sound anaylst has already determined that it is 48% likely it is Zimmerman yelling for help. In order for it to be acceptable as a positive identification, it has to be 90% likely. They have determined that it is not George Zimmerman yelling for help. Unfortunately Trayvon Martin's voice can't be compared to the tapes because he is dead! Copy and paste this link; http://tinyurl.com/8aa7rbh
    . Jon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.