1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Yea,,,,NRA!!! See your dues can help!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Boxer hates it. :D:D:D:D

2. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

“It is a shame,” said Senator Barbara Boxer, Democrat of California. “But you have to come to a realization around here that at this point in time, the N.R.A. gets the votes,” All you boys who find too much mail and soliciting for funds an excuse for not joining the NRA need to take note.......Roger

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Good Good Good, don't worry about the mail, just dump it if you like BUT pay your dues....

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Amen. Not my favorite organization, but OUR ONLY HOPE AS SHOOTERS TO REPRESENT OUR INTERESTS. I send them my $$$'s. Fred

5. MOP

MOP Active Member

Too extreme for my taste, but no more so than those on the other side. I recently renewed after absence during the Bush years. Nobody else truly represents our interest.

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Great to hear but don't relax or get too comfortable. Watch the attack on ammo unfold too. I don't trust any of them. Also remember they'll be telling you what you want to hear as the 2010 elections approach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.