1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Yahoo home page

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by thrillr89, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thrillr89

thrillr89 Member

Well it has happened again. Yahoo has changed the look of my home page and I do not like it. I know there is a way to go back to my old style page but just can not seem to remember how. Am hoping one of you guys has been up against this in the past and could offer some help... this is a apple if that makes a difference. thanks Dave

2. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Another vote for NO...I also can't find the option to go back.
    I'm wondering if it exists...???

3. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

You cannot. Yahoo retired the classic homepage and mail

Doug

4. chemist

chemist Member

if you look above the page you can see little horizontal blocks that you can click and go back- a real pita. the rightmost is where you are on the site, as you go left it shows where you were. You probably know this but thought I could be of assistance. Gimme the old one anytime.

5. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

I don`t like it either and thought I was stuck with it.

I cleared my browsing history , and it went back to the way it was. Don`t know if that was the reason , or if it was a fluke.

Regards , Pete

6. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Well ,

Forget my last post. The new page is back , and won`t go away no matter what.

Regards , Pete

7. Bigcat

Bigcat Active Member

I use my yahoo as home page just click on the arrow just to the right of the Y!.
    John

8. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

My Yahoo mail changed a little while back and I am undecided if I want it or not....if there is a choice.

As before the change it would tell me it was loading slower than normal and ask if I wanted to go back to the basic. I would select no.

Now when it ask me the same I would not mind going back to the way it was before the recent changer but not as it was 15 years back. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.