1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ya Just Gotta Love em

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by timb99, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

New scam e-mail I received today. New take on an old game.

Must be a lot of millionaires in Africa, since I get e-mails like this all the time.

Don't you just love these?

Dear Beloved,

Glory to God in heaven. My name is Mrs. Annen Joubert from South Africa. I am married to Mr. Abraham Benjamin Joubert, who is a farmer here in South Africa for many years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or geta child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited a total sum of $10. Million (Ten Million, U.S.Dollars) with bank in Europe.

Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the Reserve Bank Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Two months due to my cancer problems. Though what disturbs me most is my or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church or God fearing individual that will use this fund on, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and give help to mankind. The Bible made usto understand that blessed is the hand that griveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not a good Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I'll forward your personal information to the bank in Europe so that they will contact you as the legal owner of this fund before transferring the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country. I will also issue you a letter of a authority that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. i will stop here becouse of my health Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. Read Hebrews13:15v16 New Living Translation

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Mrs. Annen Joubert.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Oh, look, look! A God spouting Swindler without a church! Where's my camera?

HM

3. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

I get one like this about every other week. Notice, they never call you by name. What kills me is that people fall for this. Greed beats logic way to often.

Bama

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

There is a fish hooked every second.

5. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

You guys are such skeptics. I've recently made many new friends in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, England, Spain, and other exotic places. As soon as my new friends send me the account numbers, we'll see who has the last laugh. As I figure it now, I should be worth about $15 kajillion.

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!! :<)

Oh yes, I'm also waiting on my certfified funds, since I've also won lotteries in England, Spain, Ireland, France, and Germany.

But, that's okay, I'll still let you try my new trap guns.

Best,
    Dennis

6. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

i wonder why she sent that e-mail to you when she doesn't even know you?

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Please send me the money and I will donate it to St. Krieghoff and in return I will faithfully look after a new K80. To be shot mostly on Sundays the day of ATA oops rest.

Jerbear... can I get an AMEN?!!!!!!

8. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

On a more serious side, here in Michigan, we had a county treasurer who invested his own, and the county's money in a Nigerian scam. He embezzled over $1.2 million in county funds, as well as losing his own savings.

In May 2007 he pleaded guilty to embezzlement, and was sentenced to 9-14 years in prison.

Best,
    Dennis

9. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Try the website above. It's for people who want to 'strike back'.

On another forum that I lurk in, one guy is currently baiting one of these scammers. It's fun watching what's going on.

Have fun with the guy or, just delete it.

Shawn

10. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Did you notice they want a paypal donation? lol OTOH I might do it for the fun of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.