1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ya Gotta Love Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by blade819, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Tim Tebow last night and really the last 5 games (really the last 7 years) has taught us all a valuable lesson in life. Hard work, dedication and the desire to win will 99 percent of the time overcome the lack of skills. I have been a Tebow Fan for a long time and this outstanding young man is a credit to his faith and upbringing!

blade819

2. avery53

avery53 Member

Yes, he is a class act. Also Drew Brees is in the same catagory.

3. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

Always have noticed those that thank God on the field. BUT Tebow's lips clearly read THANK YOU FATHER after his score. That says alot about the young man. This game/money has not gotten to head. He is a true player and I don't see this changing in him. Awesome game...

4. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Always was and is a class act. I hope he excells. Just not against Tom Brady-another class act. Dennis.

5. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

If your quarterback is going to be part of your running game in the NFL he is headed for a very short career.......prayer or not.

6. blade819

Tim comes from a very Christian family. If his career is cut short because he runs, let him make a bunch of $$$$ first then he can go on his mission that he has been delaying for a couple years.

blade819

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The mediaa and the establishment hate this young man precisely BECAUSE he is a good Christian youngf man. Good for him and the heck with them!

8. GatorFan

GatorFan TS Member

When my Charlie was in 4th grade he had to write a poem about himself and he ended with wanting to be like Tim Tebow. I am proud that he admires someone like Tim. We LOVE him in our house (his pic is on my frig). He is for real! Last night we were going back and forth between the Denver game and Larry Bird's 50 greatest moments, called the kids in to watch and they didn't move till it was all over. Tim Tebow and Larry Bird both have/had the ability to decide they will win a game and they do it, whatever it takes. They never give up. Too many people give up quickly these days, glad my kids have someone like Tebow to look up to. I am so tired of hearing people criticize Tebow for who he is!!

Jennifer

9. blade819

GatorFan.... having lived in Orlando for 24 years, and not being a Gator fan, IMO Tim was the only hing in that school that I rooted for.

blade819

10. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Tim Tebow has always made it clear that first and foremost he was a Christian. Not a religious person but a Christian. Some people don't know the difference. He is someone the kids can look up to, not to set on a pedastal but as a Christlike example. I pray that He continues to do well. Jackie B.

11. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Before Tim got into pro sports I heard his story and admired what he stood for. I think it is awesome that he is doing well and has a great impact on others.

Bud

12. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

The Lord told all His followers that men would hate them for His name sake. He told them that if the world hated HIM,they would hate them also! If you are a Christian (especially in this day and age) you are going to be hated by the world ! Tebow knows this and takes it in stride! If a muslim was being bad mouted half as much, the media,NFL, and all the liberals would be all over it! My hats off to this boy! God Bless him!

13. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

All he does is win baby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

you gotta love tim tebow