1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

XT unsingle combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by newbbs, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbbs

newbbs Member

Thinking about an XT unsingle combo. Would like to hear from those that are using one.

Thanks,
    Robert Newberry

2. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Newbbs, I bought one about 2 mo.s ago, (34 unsingle 32 o/u) (used) and have shot about 2000 rounds with it, 1500, singles/handicap, 500 doubles. I like it very much, very little adjusting to bring it to a good fit, have shot a 400 day, and did not find I needed any "recoil" system (1oz @ 1200fps),,scores have not picked up that much (I shot a BT99 and a field grade citori),,but changing barrels and is still like shooting one gun,,,lot of value for the dollar.
    Norman

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

After owning 2 other xt's. I was torn between the xt combo and the Etchen combo. I decided to go with my gut feeling and get the xt and have never looked back. Deep down I am a Browning guy and so far glad I have made the choice I did.

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I thought long and hard about getting the monte carlo stock. Boy am I glad I didn't. My cheek is to big to get down on it like I like. Just a thought to pass on. The "factory" comb is the way I go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.