1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Xt trap wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shootin hot with green dot, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootin hot with green dot

shootin hot with green dot TS Member

I am wanting a browning xt trap around $1600 or lower.Adjustable comb or monte carlo comb.

Thanks Joe

2. winselect

winselect TS Member

Good luck, wish I could find one that cheap.

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I sold a brand spanking new one on here to a gentlemen for $1800.00. So it is possible there are more stupid people around.

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I may have what your looking for. I took in a 30" XT MC in the original box with un-opened accessories. Gun was shot in a 300 Target marathon and no more. Has some handling marks in stock and forend and a very tight, barely visible crack in forend. Nice wood. Priced to sell at $1,550.

5. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

I've got a like new XT Trap with a RAD 2 for $1,800. Has a fixed comb, but Ken Rucker can handle that for you. Much better hardware than the Browning adjustable comb. Gun is perfect. Original box and all original accessories, manual etc. Located in Dallas. Regards, Bob

6. winselect

winselect TS Member

Big Bopper, Do you have pics of this gun. If so please send to above address

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.