1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

XT single barrels???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 7771, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7771

7771 Active Member

Is there anyone out there that has a XT single barrel for sale? if so please send me a PM or email me above.
    Thanks,Tommy

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I am tickled to death with my Unsingle Combo. I recently had three Brownings, and the Unsingle barrel would not come close to fitting the other guns.

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

From what I have been told, Some will fit, some won't. One guy I know tried 3 different ones on his XT over/under receiver and one was fine, one hinky, one not at all. There is some final fitting at assembly. Go to Guns Unlimited, they offer an XT undersingle now.I have a combo and love it.

4. 7771

7771 Active Member

i have a friend with the O/u XT now he just wants to try and find a single barrel to make it a combo.
    Thanks

5. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

I also had a Browning XT O/U and wanted a single barrel for it. The advice on this site was to sell the present XT and buy a combo as it would assure I had barrels that fit the reciever and may even be less expensive.
    I did as suggested, sold my XT and bought an unsingle combo from a gentleman on this site. I think I made the right choice. I have seen an unsingle barrel for sale on this site for $1500 and if you add that to what you could get for your XT it would buy a good used unsingle combo.
    Best of luck. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.