1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

XT front bead replacement

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shane in WI, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane in WI

Shane in WI TS Member

I have a browning XT trap gun and the front sight bead is the interchangable slide in style. I have broke the 2 white inserts that came with the gun. I have the orange and green style, but no whites left. I haven't looked real hard yet. Where would I go to buy either another kit or some white inserts?
    Thanks, Shane

2. spritc

spritc Active Member

Brownell's!

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Don't waste your time or money on Brownell's; they'll overcharge you and then kill you with shipping.

The sights are made by Hi-Viz (North Pass Ltd.) out in Fort Collins, Colorado.

Call them on the phone at either 970-407-0426 or 800-589-4315.

Ask them for lite pipes for a Comp sight in white and specify the size you want (I think there are 3) If you get the biggest ones you can sand them down to a smaller size. The last time I ordered them they were 99ยข each. Ask them to send them first class mail in a padded envelope. It's cheaper than UPS.

MK

4. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Shane,
    Here is a better idea, shoot me your email and I will send you my white ones. i don't use white.

5. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Shane, give Hi-Viz a call. The spring on my xt broke(front sight) and they replaced it for me gratis and included a handfull of the light pipes (all colors) and sent it by mail Had it in 3 days great people to work with.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

replace xt front bead