1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

XT Combo vs Cynergy Combo vs Citori/Plus

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by vegas blaster, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

In the market for a combo and would like input on pros/cons of all the Browning combos available. Thanx, Jeff.

2. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

I have had a plus combo since they were first made. I would not consider selling it for a newer model. However I did pick up an XT combo and did like how it felt. I can tell you the plus combo is a work horse. In the 14 years or so I have shot it, it has never broke on the line shooting[knock on wood]. I have had to have the action rebuilt at approx 150,000 rounds, and have had a new teflon [like] coating put on the whole gun. I also have had a few mods done. One of the keys to this sport is to get a gun that shoots where you look. [single and o/u barrel] once you find that stick with it.

GS

3. crew

crew TS Member

I don't have a combo but shot an XT a lot and just got a new cynergy O/U a month back I would get the cynergy the triggers alone are so much better,everyone who picks it up or shoots it likes it. Wayne

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Good luck finding the Plus combo

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

MHO....for looks the Cynergy, for price a plus combo if can be found that is not shot a lot!!! You really can not go wrong with anyone of them. As long as it shoots/fits you.

6. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

I would like to say that the XT I picked up was the unsingle, there is one forsale now on the forum. So maclellan.......what is not shot alot????? I have about 250000 or more through mine......I think it is just getting broken in.

GS

7. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

I would go with an XT i have shot an XT for three years and have never had a single problem with anything

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

GS although 250000 rounds is probably OK I personally would not want to buy a gun with that many rounds(knowingly) through it. Best to re word......I would buy A very good condition used plus combo over new XT or cynergy. All I think Are great guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

citori 725 vs cynergy

citori plus vs citori xt