1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

xt combo!!! any problems heard with them???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ljutic148, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic148

ljutic148 Member

recently got a xt unsingle combo. i have heard they dont pattern in the same spot as the double barrels do, is it true?

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Does yours?

3. ljutic148

ljutic148 Member

have not had any problems yet, butr have heard multiple stories that they dont work.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Only complaints I've heard is from guys with guns costing 3x as much getting whooped by another person shooting one

5. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

the unsingle has an adjustable POI if im not mistaken.

6. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ours work well.

NO issues at all.

Bud

7. chemist

chemist Member

I like mine, never a gun issue but lots of shooter problems.

8. petey

petey Member

I had a XT unsingle combo, shot my first 100 straight from 16, got me to the 27 yrd line,sold the unsingle barrel and bought a Kolar, it's got me up to the 24 yrd line.(without the 2yrd reduction) Great gun for the $$$$

Pete

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

You set the POI where you want on the Unsingle. I like nearly 100% high at 13 yds.

Issues? Best shooting single barrel trap gun I have ever owned.

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

The one I had all three barrels shot the same on paper.

11. Salt

Salt Member

I like mine. No problems. If I miss, its me not the gun.

Larry

12. seitz10

seitz10 Member

I had a problem with the unsingle barrel and sent the gun to browning from the grand, after talking with a browning rep at Sparta. Sent 8/17 and recieved back on 9/13. Two of us shot the unsingle and feel it was shooting 7 inches to the left. After a qualified gun smith at browning checked out the gun they determined gun shot with in the specs they have determined. There invoice claims gun shot no more then 2 inches either left or right of center at 40 yards, and 5 inches high at 40 yards and claim firearm to be within there specs. When we patterned gun we shot 20 yard targets off a bench rest. Both shooters determined gun to shoot 7 inches to the left. Next step is to shoot targets this weekend and make a determination from there. Maybe just me as determined by results that browning came up with. Over/under shoots fine.

13. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Another problem you may encounter is ther customer service sucks. Just hope you never have to send it in with a warranty issue because you won't see your gun for at least six months. Boy there a great gun aren't they.

14. ljutic148

ljutic148 Member

so far i really enjoy my unsingle barrel, just have to get it set just right for me and leave it. have only shot it about 700 shells and already winning some events with it

15. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

I've got a brand new XT unsingle ocmbo - haven't shot the O/U bbl at all, but I can't hit squat with the unsingle. Have determined that a high rib gun doesn't work for me very well.

16. yukonjack222

yukonjack222 TS Member

I have two of them and they work just fine on one gun i must have 60.000 shells that have been shot and only put in some firing pins and lost the front wheel that on the rib and you never want to send a browning back for warranty but the bright side every gun smith can fix one. My gun has taken me from a A class shotter to a AAA singles shooter and for the price you can not beat them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.