Trapshooters Forum banner

XS Skeet in .410 special run ???

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  StansCustoms 
#1 ·
There was a special run of Browning XS Skeet .410 30" guns made but have no idea who ordered them or if there are any for sale. Called Browning but no help. Does anyone know about these guns?

#3 ·
From what I've read there have been a couple of times that 28 and .410 XS Skeet Citori's have been made.

I've read and heard that they are usually special ordered by the 100's. Someone here knew of a dealer on the west coasr that placed an order for some. They may be all sold.

Those small gauge Citori's turn up used for sale from time to time.

There are some folks who visit this forum that own one or two. ;)

#6 ·
I have a 30" 28 gauge XS Skeet...which is part of a special order from Browning for Kesselring Gun Shop in Washington....there were some .410 's in that order too...there were 50 of each or something like that. The .410's are harder to find than the 28 gauges...but neither are easy to come by.

Stan...

#7 ·
There have been a number of people interested in these 30" XS Skeet guns in .410 including myself. Browning did make another special run of these this year including 28 ga. and Jaquas just got in several of them. Please hurry and buy them before I am tempted.

Regards,
Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.