1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

XS Pro Comp Browning

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Lither, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lither

Lither TS Member

Anyone ever had one of these?

Anyone know their reputation?

What is a good used one worth?

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Not sure what they are worth today. But Browning produced them for a couple of years for the skeet shooters. They were designed to be tubed by one of the two leading companies. They have a weight in the forend that can be removed for shooting the 12 ga. when the tubes are removed.Also had a barrel weight included as well as I recall, so you could fine tune your swing so to speak if needed. Hope this helps alittle. Break-em all. Jeff

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Other than the removable/sliding weight and a Gracoil from the factory it is just a XS. These are kind of rare because of what they sold for.

ec90t

4. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a friend who has one in very nice shape in a Browning luggage case. It has 30" barrels and is all factory original. He wants $2250 for it, delivered to your dealer. He has used the gun for some sporting clay shooting, but it could be used for any tyoe of shooting-trap-skeet etc. The stock is fully adjustable. If there is any interest in this gun, I'll get it from him and take some pix. Bill 609-658-7739 or email me.

5. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'll be listing one for sale here soon that is cased and has lots of extras including release trigger patrs for the bottom barrel. Stay tuned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning xs pro ccomp