1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

XMAS special Velcro blinders

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by happy, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

0   0   0

Velcro side blinders for shooting glasses $21.00 (shipping included) on sale till 12/30/08. Call 815-942-2788 or email at above address. I'll take check or credit card over the phone. Leave message with shipping address and phone #. These will make great stocking stuffers for the trapshooter who has everything. I also have some leather shell holders and bags, Gripswell gloves and Lanny Bashamm CD's for the mental game. Thanks to all my customers and Merry Xmas to all. Norm Gilmoure

2. happy

happy Member

0   0   0

3. happy

happy Member

0   0   0

I'm still in lawyer contrat land. Hopefully real soon.

4. happy

happy Member

0   0   0

5. happy

happy Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.