1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

XLine again

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Palos shooter, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Looks like lead collection?
    -Trappy

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is there suppose to be a story here?

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Palos Shooter is Palos, Illinois southwest of Chicago, so my super deductive reasoning powers tell me he is referring to the Exline Gun Club in Kankakee, Illinois. I believe what you're looking at is lead retrieval. The club, which I shot at nearly 40 years ago is supposed to be closing in December.

5. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

I posted the Pictures of the lead recovery operations at the Xline Gun Club in Kankakee Il so many could see what a big operation this is reclaming the lead shot..I don't think Xline will close anytine soon..they have a lot of ATA shoots and league shooters and also game shooters..They were selling the Shot for 62 cents a pound Which is 15.50 a bag..The rest of the shot will be scrapped metal..Jack Miller who runs the place is a great promoter of our sport..He doe's a great job with the young kids and spends a lot of time with them.And it is not nine bucks a round to shoot there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

xline threads