1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

X-LINE New Years Day Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by fishguts, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishguts

fishguts Member

X-LINE gun club will host a new years day "HOG SHOOT"....club opens at 8:30 with the first Annie going out at 9:30.

I am posting this to serve notice that a contingent of Indiana shooters will be there to eat up all the food and take home all the money........

Fishguts

2. fishguts

fishguts Member

Well, the shoots over. The Indiana contingent didn't disappoint me. We ate big plates of Jack Millers meal, ham, sweet potato's, corn bread, salads and more. And one gentleman brought in a large pot of ham and beans which was great.

And we got out of there with most of the money, too. It was a nice day, windy, but the wind blows for everybody. Saw some really good shooting, especially on back-ups. Nice way to spend new years day.

Wayne

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

Finally I was able to remember the gentleman who provided the ham and bean dish, Milt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.