1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wyoming vs. Nebraska game

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Kevin Nelson, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

I just attend my first and last Wyoming football game. I am from Nebraska and have lived in Wyoming for the last 19 years. I have always been a Nebraska fan but also root for Wyoming. We had great seats, the game was great, weather was great but lack of class and sportsmanship is my complaint. We sat in the student section, it was loud and rowdy and we had to stand the whole game which is what college football is all about, but when Wyoming made a first down, the whole student section would chant "FIRST DOWN MOTHER F_____S. The band hand to play at the same time so the radio and tv wouldnt pick it up. I have been to a lot of college games and have never experienced such trash. Total lack of class and sportsmanship.

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I feel your pain and frustration, Kevin, but what does this have to do with trapshooting?

3. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

If I would of had the trap gun with me,I could have taken a few of them out, not really. When I posted it I checked the little circle that said non shooting related thread, just wanted to vent.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The Cowboys had to much "Red Eyed Jack."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.