1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Wyoming State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by gundog, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gundog

gundog TS Member

Would like to see results from Wyoming State Shoot. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  2. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Active Member

There is a link to it on the TS.Com scores thread pinned to the top section
  3. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Active Member

Sorry did not know that no data was loaded.

The gun club just found out they need to upload it so it will go up tomorrow afternoon or so when someone on the board can get back out to the club.
  4. stuka

stuka Member

Guys, it was great shooting in Casper, since I had not done that since 1978/79. I brought my wife and grandson, James Pasley, to exerience "WYOMING". You all may think it was hot, but not like Las Vegas, where we live. We did not get any trophies but it was a memoriable time. James has competed against almost of all of the sub-juniors shooting there, like Denton Skogen, the Coles, and Sharred Oakes. It is really about the youngsters.

But, there were still some great oldtimers (Phil Kiner, Jim Butler, etc) shooting the light out. How do they do it?

Dean and Linda Shepardson, formerly of Dubois, WY
  5. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Active Member

Scores are up-- thanks to Roxey Skogen
  6. stuka

stuka Member

Well, yes we all need to thank Roxey, and TED, who I talked to a few times. But, most of all it is ALL of the Wyo shooters. You all guys and gals are great. Thank you for your hospitality. Dean and Linda Shepardson, and our grandson James Pasley, from Las Vegas, formely Dubois, Wyo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.