1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wyoming shooter passes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Roc'n C, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Lowel Judd of Gillette Wy. passed away on Sunday evening, he was a well know shooter in the Wyoming area, i will post when the services will be as soon as I know.
    Chuck

2. moserag

moserag Member

He will be missed. I shot on the same squad with Lowell in my first "organized" shoot. It wasn't registered, but it sure was fun, and our squad won belt buckles at that shoot. It was the day I knew I wanted to shoot registered targets.

He also classed me at my first registered shoot, and a number after that. I never go to a shoot at Gillette without thinking about Lowell.

Dave

3. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Services for Lowell Judd will be at 11:00 Am at the Gillette Memmeriol Home,
    Chuck

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Nice guy and his wife too. I always looked forward to seeing both he and his wife at a shoot. He often shot here at my club, Rapid City Trap Club.

Enjoyed attending shoots with Judd. He was ALWAYS friendly, took an interest in you, and to be was the salt of the earth kind of Wyoming guy you always wanted to be around.

My condolences to the family. If there is a link to leaving a note at some funeral home I'd apprecite having that link.

Jim "Whiz" White

5. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Louise and Lowell.....my memory of them, always smiling and happy to see you.

6. Butler

Butler TS Member

Sorry to see Lowell pass, he was a fixture at the Gillette gun club and had been for many years, services will be Thursday @ 11:00 AM Butler

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

JB: Whose left in the Judd family around Gillette?

Jim, if you can, left a short note for me regarding my condolences.

Thanks, Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.