1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wyoming shooter passes - Terry Barnhart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Roc'n C, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Terry Barnhart of Buffalo Wyoming passed on this past weekend, Services for Terry will be on Tues the 29th of Nov, in Buffalo, His wife and family will have 3 different memorial fund set up in his name,a person can choose from any 3 to donate t0. 1 will be Wounded Warriors, the 2nd is the Wyoming State Trap shooting Ass. and the last slips my memory at this time, Chuck

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Our condolences. We will keep the Family in our prayers.

Bud

3. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Sad New's. I knew Terry when he lived in Iowa Falls. He will be missed'

Ken Brandt

4. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

Thanks for posting this Chuck. Do you know the time and place for the services?

He will be missed.

5. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Kevin , I believe it will be at the Buffalo funernal home, not sure of the time, as soon as I kno, I will get it posted on here , Chuck

6. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Like Ken, I knew Terry from Iowa Falls. I used to hunt and shoot trap with Terry and actually roomed with him for a time...and he loaded his first shells on my old MEC.

I didn't know he was ill. Can someone tell me what happened?

Lots of memories. Rest in peace, Terry. One less Iowa Falls Cadet. :(

Denny Spurling

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Just talked to him not long ago. He was having reloader problems and was going to stop by here to drop it off. In fact he did not long ago. He and his wife stopped at the house here and he left the reloader and I fixed it for him while he was in town. He was in close contact with me when two of our officers were shot and killed here this summer. He was a genuinely true friend.

I've known and shot with Terry when he was the head LEO in Buffalo. Many, many times, we used to stop to see him on our way to and from Bozeman.

He was one of the nicest guys I know. Damn, am so sorry he's passed on. I always looked forward to our conversations. I'm thinking I talked to him not 4 weeks ago, and he posted to me on Facebook just a few days ago.

I suppose his heart gave out. I know he had multiple bypasses. He will be sorely missed as a friend and trapshooting buddy.

My condolences to his wife and siblings.

Here's a photo of Terry wearing one of our t-shirts for the two officers shot and killer here this summer. Terry was over for the funeral and pickup one of the "Hero" shirts. The one officer killed was the captain of my second sponsored league trap teams. Terry and I talked long and hard over this deal.

He was one hell of a nice guy, and simply fun to be with!

moderator_2008_030364.jpg

Whiz

8. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

9. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to all family and friends on his passing. Prayers coming from Ohio.

Janet

10. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

11. beaker100

beaker100 Member

sad news. rip friend. doug hubbart

12. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Thanks for posting the link, Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page