1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WWWWOOOWW WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pride Engineer, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

No, I'm not going to talk about the Packers or Beer, I want to compliment the WTA Board and all the volunteers that worked to make what is a great beginning a reality. That beginning is the new home grounds. The layout is awesome, the background is too. The desire to please is exceptional. I was met by members of the board and the campground coordinator and welcomed to the shoot as I parked my RV.

There's lots of work to be done, but with some more patience from the rank and file, and some help too, this home grounds has the making of one of the best in the country.

Now if they could just figure out how to make me always shoot perfect scores.

Thanks guys and gals who have worked so hard.

Mark Zauhar

2. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I second that. Bill volunteered to back in my wife's new vending trailer and has also come back to verify that everything is OK with her accommodation's. Very professional and friendly service from everyone. This place will go places.

Terry vonSeggern

3. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

But the Packers and Beer are good too! Now you get to enjoy two of the three.

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Yep, beer and shooting, shooting before the beer of course.

5. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

OH! not the Packers? That's right out of season. :(