Trapshooters Forum banner

www.donrackleygunparts.com website is now live

5K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  George MT. 
#1 ·
Thank you for your patience, we just turned on our parts website.

The address is:
Don Rackley's Gun Parts Store | Welcome

This website features Giuliani parts and tools for Perazzi guns; organized by type of gun (MX or TM), assembly type (receiver, trigger or forend/barrels) and you can search, read fitting tips and watch the videos to become more familiar with maintaining your Perazzi gun.

Secure checkout and Credit Card payment is accepted, I ship quickly from the USA.

Thanks for checking it out!

Don

#28 ·
Don,

I like so many others, think the service and help you provide to TS.com ( and trapshooters in general) is huge. Most people see retirement as just time to do the things you would like to do without that dreaded thought of; "Damn it, here comes Monday !!!". You continue to grow your knowledge (and you share it with the shooting world) as well as your fellow COMPETITORS with making their guns the best they can be. I am proud to not only call you a CLOSE friend, but also a serious and great trapshooter, who wants to help the sport he so enjoys, as well as provide a service and your knowledge that Perazzi owners might want, so they can maintain their guns themselves ! Heck, I've enjoyed watching all your videos so much, I "almost" wish I had a Perazzi, so I could do what you show in your videos, instead of do my annual (or semi-annual) visits with Braxton, Dieter and crew !!!

Great job Don, I look forward to seeing you soon at our Texas State Trapshoot in San Antonio.

MH*

P.S.: I really appreciate the photo credit !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.