1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WWII Veteran Beaten To Death By Feral Humans

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GW22, Aug 24, 2013.

1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

News Flash: When you subsidize the breeding of feral humans, you get more feral humans.

-Gary

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Simple, Start using the death penalty Guilty you fry

3. Avatar

It's funny how the articles reporting on these two large black thugs beating this small white man to death generally say "no motive, "random," etc., but, so far, none have suggested the likelihood that the attack was racially motivated, i.e., a hate crime. Needless to say, in the much-less-blatant Martin-Zimmerman case, where all the physical evidence suggested the shooting was in self-defense, the "hate-crime" possibility was the first thing we read about, with everyone from the president on down issuing solemn pronouncements. Do you get the feeling that no one cares when the dead person is white?

4. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

5. jimsw

jimsw Member

This crime by 2 BLACK "youths" is so horrendous it simply leaves me speechless and utterly enraged.

When that loud mouth BLACK Harvard professor was caught trying to break into his house and was stopped by police, he immediately resisted, harrassed and screamed he was racially profiled etc. The so-called president couldn't stop talking about it and made a huge national deal of it.

He has said nothing, NOTHING about this poor elderly man beaten to death for no reason by 2 BLACK "youths". (Describing Black thugs as "youths" is a favorite with the main stream media.)

How long can we be expected to put up with this??

6. SBray

SBray Active Member

The elderly WW2 vet and the Australian are both killed by black thugs, yet you probably won't see much of it on the major news, or by the politicians.

If so, they describe them as randomly selected victims, missed guided youths, not one word of racially motivated hate attacks!

Sounds very one-sided to me.

Steve

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Maybe G777 will come 'splain to us how moderation in the Republican party would help prevent this?

Should be a treat to hear.

8. skydiver41

skydiver41 Member

There has to come a time, and I hope it is soon, when we(Whitey) will decide that we will no longer tolerate this BS. Retribution should rain down upon these POSs. Lock and load.

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Bet most of us don't realize we're in season. Guess "The Knock-Out Game" got too boring. (google that one).

Bob Falfa

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Iowa and Wisconsin State Fairs had "Beat Whitey Night". Can't speak for Wisconsin but those in power in Iowa said it wasn't racially motivated.

11. skydiver41

skydiver41 Member

The other night I tried to explain to my wife how dangerous this generation of young blacks has become and that, in my opinion, they have begun "hunting" us. She laughed at me and told me I was crazy. Typical Sheeple mentality.

Pay attention to your surroundings and always be ready to defend yourself. It will be interesting to see when and where the next Zimmerman/Travon like case will happen.

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

A 5 foot tall, 88 year old man who actually took bullets for us in WWII, got beaten to death in the streets by brutal, shameless savages. It's not a big story, the police are powerless to stop it, and the government not only doesn't give a damn, but their policies literally created the problem in the first place.

The message is clear -- we're totally on our own, so you better have deadly force handy and be prepared to use it. And most importantly, you better never let the government strip away your right to own that deadly force -- which is guaranteed you by the founding fathers and the Bill Of Rights. After all, what's the use of being an American if you can't even defend yourself against the roving monsters the federal government's policies have created?

-Gary

13. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Gary said: "the police are powerless to stop it".
    EXACTLY. Police officers RARELY stop anything.
    That's not meant to be a knock on law enforcement. They can't be everywhere, all the time nor would we wish them to be. Americans have to come to grips with the simple FACT that YOU are responsible for your own safety. PERIOD.
    A cop doesn't carry a sidearm to protect YOU....it's to protect him or her SELF.
    You should be doing the same.

14. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

It behooves me to think that any race of people could think themselves so sinless, so perfected, and so totally fulfilled as human that the only reason that another person or persons would not like them is because of their color.

Murder is murder. Brutality is brutality. Inhumanity is inhumanity.

Discrimination in the full sense of the word is a defense mechanism that is part of all of us designed to keep us alive in this world and is being misused.

We discriminate about what plants we eat, what animals we find interesting, what we wear, what we drink, where we go and who we go with.

It is a part of what is instinctive and to destroy it is to handicap our natural abilities.

Prejudice, bigotry and hatred is what need to be rooted out and are based in the ability to 'wrongly' reason and to act on it.

That being said, this was an unbelieveably savage act by retrogressed beings of an uncivilized society.

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

When I was younger I could never understand "ethnic cleansing", but have started to see why it has been done

16. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

If the punks were white and the vic a black it would be a racial crime. Being it was Blacks and the vic white its nothing. JUST FLAT OT WRONG.

17. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

They just got the other one this morning. See link.

Regards , Pete

18. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

So what is this? Because their ancestors may or may not have been victims of slavery they feel that they have a right to retaliate against innocent people and Obama's society nods it's head. And it is only racial when it's white against black?

What about the ancestors of the 344,000 free black men most of whom lived in the North at the time of the Civil war? No one is related to them? What a slap in the face to Freedom.

How is it that poor people are able to check their ancestors and retaliate when most folks can't afford it? Or do they just assume before they act?

Besides being despicable murderers these two are fools.

19. Avatar

So, "race was not a factor" because, after beating him to death, they took his wallet? The 88-year-old victim made this a "worse situation" because he may have fought back. And, the solution is "mentoring programs"?

Makes one feel a little like Alice in Wonderland...

20. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I suppose it could be a racially motivated crime but we really don't know that do we? What it sounds like is a couple of punks wanted to get a few bucks so they picked the easiest mark they could that probably had some money in his wallet. Old white guy fits that bill nicely.

It is a despicable act just from that angle - why go racial?

I also think we will hear more about the case in due time as there is a lot of attention being paid to it.