1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WV State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Justin L., Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Just wanted to thank everyone that put on the WV State Shoot, as usual, really nice people and great targets! It's a lot of work to put on any shoot, and you guys definitely did your part, and it's really appreciated. Congrats to all the winners and I hope everyone else had a good time, too!

2. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

Are the results posted anywhere?

Scott

3. guthooked

guthooked Member

The scores are posted below in the upcoming shoots and scores section.

4. Rossi396

Rossi396 Member

Scores are already visible on this website...Check out this link:

http://www.trapshooters.com/shootscores/menu.cfm?shootid=146

Tony in Pittsburgh

5. ring3

ring3 Member

Agreed Justin, great shoot and my thanks also go out to those who made it happen. I'm looking forward to the Tri-State Shoot at the Brooke County facility.

Rob

6. Adam54

Adam54 Member

The only thing is i did not like start time they said start time was 0900 every morning and about 1000 they started shooting. That kindly bugged me. Also i have never had a state shoot like this hold up squads looking for the full squad which sometimes it is obviously short but they would hold me up at the traps waiting on shooters to get there, and it really aggravated me it would slow you down another 15 minutes beside starting late. Last but not least they sold the calcutta shooters at 2000 on Saturday which most people have gone home by that time. It seems you would get more bidders if sold between doubles and the handicap on Sunday, but hey this is just my two cents. I love the people there and was treated well just a few changes might help the overall flow of the shoot. Nice club as well.

7. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Congratulations to Alec Sauble on his win of 7 events. Plus he and his Dad, Todd, took the Father/son championship. Alec's wins in Singles, Handicaps & Doubles added up to championship shooting. Way to go, Alec.

best...mike

8. Mike

Mike Member

Congrats Joe on completing your Grand Slam!!! What a performance, (AGAIN). Mik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.