1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTTrade Browning 525 12 Ga Gr III Sporting 32 SOLD

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by SCtrapshooter, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

My 525 comes with the box, extra triggers, 6 Midas choke tubes, extra sight inserts, adjustable comb, and manual. I also have a Browning Crazy Horse hard case that is negotiable. Looking for a similar 20 Ga. 525 or XS sporting. Prefer 30 inch barrels. Interested? Lets talk! E-mail or 803-345-7027 home or 803-609-5531 Cel. Tom McBroom Chapin, SC

Right hand palm swell, Pictures e-mailed to serious inquires by next week. No sales price because I would prefer a trade to an outright sale, but will consider the question, thanks for asking.

2. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

3. jr.sportingclays

jr.sportingclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

0   0   0

Left or Right Hand?

5. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Price ? $2195 plus actual shipping & Ins. without the case. Case add $175

6. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Pictures: As soon as my Daughter gets back in town....maybe by the weekend. She is the photographer.

7. SCtrapshooter

SCtrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Right hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.