1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Your B/U 3200 for My Brit Pigeon/Duck Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by goatskin, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

My Gun: A Greener-Locked 'better' quality Birmingham gun, made by W&C Scott for Andrew McCarthy, a New Zealand Gun Dealer. 3" chambers, 32" bbls, sideclips, mirror tubes; .028 & .033, proved for 1┬Żoz. Good but non-remarkable figured wood in little-used condition; thin, dusty blue, shallow drip pits under forearm & one nasty stock ding.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sx4045/ScottMccarthy#

Your Gun: Your old doubles gun, or maybe your backup before you got your combo. 30 or 32" unmodified barrels IM & F and not ported nor ex-tubed, however Briley thin-walls are OK; Original straight or MC stock preferred; Morgan pad is OK. Safe rash, tatty bluing and cracked forend + tang chips are OK. Not updated is OK, but it has to be well-maintained and not shot-out.

The Trade: Once we are happy with pics, I'll send my gun to your FFL. Depending on how friendly you are with your FFL, go shoot the gun for a weekend before you do the 4473. Send me your gun and I want the same shooting privilege before I do the 4473.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.