1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT/WTS Remington Sendero for 1911 or trap/SC gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by DK65, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DK65

DK65 TS Member

0   0   0

Jan 5, 2009
    I have a Remington Sendero SFII 7mm rem mag that I'd like to trade.

Photos: http://www.dakmotorsports.com/Images/Sendero/

I purchased it second hand, but unfired. It has around 140 rounds through it.

Shoots well under 1 MOA, usually right around 1/2.

It has a Leupold base and ring set, and a Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 SF scope with BDC reticle. Butler Creek covers. The scope is fantastic.

Broken in properly, cleaned every 2 shots then every 5.

I also have a bunch of reloading components specifically for this gun (long barrel likes slower powders). A little over 2 pounds of IMR 7828, about 1.5 pounds of AA3100. Around 200 each of 140 gr Nosler BT's, 200 150 gr Nosler BT's, and ~160 Hornady 162gr A-Max. 50 unfired Remington cases, and around 100 fired cases. About 850 primers (Fed 215). RCBS dies, both FL and neck sets (two seater dies) and RCBS shellholder. If you're interested in the rifle, but don't reload, I can put together all of the components I can into rounds ready to fire and give them to you, along with any leftover components.

I'm interested in a nice 1911, an HK45, Browning o/u clays guns, or Beretta O/U or semi-auto. Ammo, holsters, or cash can make up any differences (cash added by me is feasible as well for the right deal). I can also consider breaking up the package. I am willing to ship everything but the raw powder and primers (assembled cartridges are OK to ship).

It's a fantastic rifle, but I don't shoot it often enough to justify owning it. I've gotten into custom rifles now and this one is getting neglected.

Email if interested (address above).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.