1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT/WTS Les Baer 1911 National Match Hardball

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hungarian, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking to sell or trade a Les Baer National Match Hardball 1911. This pistol has only had 100 rounds of winchester white box 45 through it. I purchased this for EIC Pistol Matches but my heart is still with Trap Shooting. Gun is perfect with no scratches, dings or problems...just like the day I got it. I still have the les baer box, wrench, signed certificate, manual and patch. I paid slightly over $1900 for it with the tax, and waited 6 months for it.

I am looking to sell for $1500 cash or for a trap shotgun of similar price. I prefer a O/U but might consider a BT-99 or similar. I would prefer a Face-to face meeting in the central Ohio area, but I will ship to your FFL if you live out of state.

2. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone? I am open to offers.

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

That's a steal for someone..

4. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I have a browning 525 Field 28", 12 gauge with full set of chokes and original box if interested.

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

How about a mint plus BT-100? It has an uncut factory thumbhole stock and also a fitted but unfinished Wenig New American stock as well. I can email pix.

Ken Rucker

6. teg2658

teg2658 TS Member

0   0   0

Go to bullseyepistol.com and put the ball gun for sale there. In the past month there have been at least two people looking for one and they found no one on the sight wanting to sell one. Your price is really good if not a few hundred low for what the gun is.
    Tom Ginovsky

7. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

0   0   0

How about a browning xt trap 30" w/ adj comb-rick zino 910 279 1136

8. Hungarian

Hungarian TS Member

0   0   0

Has been sold. Thanks for the offers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page