1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT/WTB/WTS LH PFS Grips

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by kiwiG, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Hi Guys, I have a LH Perazzi PFS grip I no longer require, and want a LH Beretta grip. Open to offers. Kind Regards-Graham.

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Maybe there are now photo's of the grip I have...maybe there ain't. Cheers-G.
    [​IMG]

3. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

OK...I'll settle for "photo' in the singular. This side has the lands sanded off...on the other they are not. Thanks for looking. Cheers-G.

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Have a good weekend guys. Get out for a shot if you can. Upseedaisey. Cheers-Graham.

5. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Hi Guys, I would also consider trading this L/H grip for a R/H Perazzi or Beretta grip. Cheers-Graham.

6. farm boy 49

farm boy 49 TS Member

0   0   0

I might be interested in your LH Perazzi grip. I need some contact info and a price.

7. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

0   0   0

Farm boy- Email sent, notify me here if you do not receive it. Cheers-Graham.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.