1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Weatherby Orion with upgrades for 682/687/k32

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by fastex500, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastex500

fastex500 TS Member

0   0   0

I have an SKB made Weatherby Orion with grade III/IV wood that just does not fit me at all. I have been debating whether or not to work on it and get it fitted or not, and have decided after handling many guns, that a Beretta or K would be a much better starting point. I know that most likely this will be a partial trade on my part, but I am willing to talk, or add other guns to the trade, so try me if you are interested.

Here is some info on the gun:

Weatherby Orion, blued receiver with engraving
    26" barrels with screw-in chokes
    Absolutely beautiful wood
    2 factory chokes (sk,mod) and 5 angleport extended chokes (sk,sk,lm,m,f)
    HiViz sight and all inserts/colors
    Lengthened forcing cones (2" I believe)
    Trigger work (very smooth)
    Graco adjustable plate for LOP, drop, cant
    KickEez pad
    No spots on bluing, it is in excellent shape
    Some small nicks on bottom of stock from safe (previous owner)
    Original recoil pad included
    I also have full set of Rhino tubes that could be part of the deal if the gun I am trading for has tubes.

I am looking for a skeet style gun, Beretta 682 or 687 with parallel or monte carlo stock AND adjustable comb. Barrels 28 - 32 inches and screw in chokes. Also interested in K32's or K80's that are affordable with same requirements on stock and barrels. If you think you may have something else that fits this bill and are interested, let me know as well.

If no trades look good, I may put this for sale, but until then let me know if you have a trade offer. More pics available on request. Thanks!

2. fastex500

fastex500 TS Member

0   0   0

3. fastex500

fastex500 TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.