1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Stock Lock Stock 4 Blaser Stock&Forearm

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

I have Blaser Stock Lock, Stock & Matching forearm and want to work out a trade for Blaser F3 Super Trap Stock w/adj comb and Forearm, My Stock Lock Stock has 1/2 inch castoff for Right Hand Shooter, LOP is 14 1/2 inches w/ Adjustable Recoil Pad. Recoil Pad is a Kick-eze 1 inch thick. Here are Pics of

I will trade this stock for a Phil Simms Pro-Soft Stock for a RH Shooter, need approx 1/2" inch RH castoff

Stock Lock Stock w/o adj. plates and recoil pad.
    drlongshot_2008_0303122.jpg

drlongshot_2008_0303123.jpg

drlongshot_2008_0303124.jpg

drlongshot_2008_0303125.jpg

drlongshot_2008_0303126.jpg

drlongshot_2008_0303127.jpg

drlongshot_2008_0303128.jpg

Will also need the round adjustable weights from Blaser should be 3 of them.
    The Stock Lock Stock will not accept the Blaser Weights.

Please send pictures of your Stock and Forearm. I need a difference of approx $2,000 which is negotiable, List price of Stock Lock Stock and forearm is $4500

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gary,
    Is there a particular reason you want to get rid of your Stock Lock? I have been thinking about getting one for my Blaser, but it is not in the cards right now. The finance commitee has it about 18 months out before I could get one. I am currently happy with the Wenig Harland Campbell style stock that I have on mine. I did have Phillip put a thinner recoil pad on it when he was here at the Grand Pacific PITA shoot, as the length of pull felt way too long for me. But I am happy with the stock.

Jim Bradbury

3. Dr.Longshot

0   0   0

bump to top

4. Dr.Longshot

0   0   0

Will also consider a Harlan Campbell style stock for a Blaser F3 Super Trap

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status: