1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT rem. Left handed 1100 trap for O/U

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by nepistolman, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

I shoot trap with my remington 1100 left hand trap. I have the original wood for it and also jack west adjustable carbon fiber stock and forend. I am looking for an o/u in equal value such as a charles daly made in miroku or citori. I am a left handed shooter and enjoy shooting but money always has to be the issue. I hate to get rid of this 1100 cause I love it recoil is soft and it can be setup to fit anybody with the fully adjustable stock but since starting to reload and shoot them I have problems if there is any sort of blemish in the reload then i have problems and that sucks when your on the line and having problems with the gun feeding. Please let me know what you have or if you know whats out there! Thanks alot!

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Skeetman is looking for a LH 1100. Jeff

3. nm3

nm3 Member

0   0   0

Had that problem until I started resizing every hull before reloading on my MEC 650. Not an issue anymore with my 1100 with Jack West stock. Good luck whatever you decide to do....

4. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

I don't want to sell it until I have something in place. Could I get skeetman's email or something. Thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.