1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Rem 1100 CT, BT99 Laminate, and Citori 12 ga.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by slodsm, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slodsm

slodsm Member

0   0   0

I am currently trying to shoot too many different shotguns at trap/5-stand so I'm considering thinning the herd if I could get a decent offer.

I have a Remington 1100 Classic Trap with around 2000 rounds through it, original box, 3 original remchokes plus skeet remchoke and Briley Modified. Gun is pristine with one small mark in the blue about the size of a pin head near the end of the barrel.

A Browning BT99 Grey Laminate 32" with around 4000 (maybe more, I didn't keep track too well, I'm just guessing based on the average number of rounds I shoot a week) and Browning I+ flush modified and full chokes as well as Midas grade IM and Diamond grade M. Gun is in good shape, one mark on barrel near the end from the case, light ding on the pistol grip and light ding on top of stock.

A 1995 Browning Citori Lightning 26" with flush IC, M, and F chokes as well as Midas grade IC and Skeet chokes. Small scratches on the top and bottom of stock from my belt at a 5 stand when I went wearing dress clothes and didn't even think about it. Not many rounds through it at all, bought it used and appearing to be barely fired.

I'm interested in a sporting gun with an adjustable comb either O/U or auto but one I could shoot both sporting clays/5 stand and trap with. In an auto I would prefer a 391 but would consider and 1100 competition with an adjustable comb, in an O/U I don't have a preference as long as it's a Browing/Beretta with 30" barrels or more.

I am willing to entertain any offers, I'm not looking for a mint in return for these guns as I know they aren't very expensive but they are well cared for and well maintained (I was a Marine for 11 years, I clean the @#$% out of my guns every use hahaha. I will trade any combination of the three shotguns or all of them for the right shotgun in return. You can call me (PM for phone number) and you can view feedback on me at ebay under the user name drptp00 (I am no longer a registered user but my feed back is still posted dating back many years) and I am as honest as they come. If there is interest I will take pictures of the Citori/BT99 but I killed my batteries before I made it to them. Thanks.

Jeremy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bart two gun

bart two gun TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 391 teknys gold comp. 30" comp flat barrel wide rib ,30" trap barrel, adj comb ,adj. pad. hard case. like new ,adj .pit stock with 5 spacers for drop and cast trap or sporting clay . call cell # 850-516-2943

3. slodsm

slodsm Member

0   0   0

PM'd Bart.

4. slodsm

slodsm Member

0   0   0

The two red circles show the small marks on the stock, I couldn't get the small mark on the barrel to show up because you have to have perfect light and angle to see them with the naked eye.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Jeremy,
    Don't know if you'd be interested but I have an XT combo 32" O/U 34" top-single.Maybe we could make it work maybe not, but you could do all the above with the combo. If not good luck in your search. Jim W

6. slodsm

slodsm Member

0   0   0

Jim, I'd be very interested in taking a look, I've put my hands on an XT or two and shot them well (shot them well for me anyways haha). Shoot me an email. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bt 99 vs 1100ct

rem 1100 trap vs citori