1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Rem 1100 20 Ga deer bbl for a bird bbl

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I have a Remington 1100 20-gauge deer barrel that I received from another poster here (with a shotgun), and I'd like to offer it in exchange for an 1100 barrel, either 12-gauge or 20 gauge, that can be used for pheasant hunting or similar game. The deer barrel is mint, and has never been used as far as I know. What do you have? My cell phone is 774-696-3907, best time is evenings.

ps this is a trapshooters.com exclusive. I don't do ebay. Thank you.

Porcupine

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Porcupine

I have to say thank you for that last peice of info in the last sentence.

Ok im sure some will say screw it and ebay it instead but im sure you won't get any boot on here but it was nice to offer it here first.

I have seen so many times in the past after someone put's it on EBAY and get's no bid's then they come on here with a link and saying only 3 days left on this item or what ever is left.

I guess they are the money hungry type of people that would offer it on EBAY first and then come back to a site that might had bought it in the first place.

Ok for any out there that is interested in what Porcupine has to offer I will back it up with a double satisfaction guaurentee because I sold Porcupine a 1100 a year or so ago and what he say's will be honered.

If not then I will make it right but I know I won't have to.

All im saying is I think it is great for him to come here first instead of being money hungry and then coming back to us ok I can name a few in the past that has done that but I won't name names.

Foghorn220

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Porcupine, If it is for a Standard frame 20 ga I would be glad to trade you. I have lots of 12 ga barrels. 28 mod, 26 skeet as well as choke tubed barrels. Too late to call you as it is 10:19 Pacific time.I don't want to blow you out of bed if you are in the east. Jeff

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Superxjeff

Yeah he is on the East coast for sure so I guess he is sawing logs by now I will send you his email address if you want to contact him im sure he still has the same one when I sold him a BI- Cential Trap 1100.

Ok you got mail.

Foggy

5. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

I HAVE A NEW LT20 25 1/2 VR WITH 4 CHOKES. I WILL TRADE IF THE BARREL IS
    A CANTILEVER WITH RIFLING.

6. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Good morning. I was up late last night doing tax returns, so I could have taken a phone call up to midnight eastern time. Anyway, I believe that this barrel goes on a standard-framed receiver; I just put it on a 12-gauge 1100 and it fit fine. I should also point out now that the front sight has some small nicks on the side of the ramp, hardly noticable. Maybe this barrel is 99%, not 100%. Regards.

Porcupine

7. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Lugnutz, I didn't mean to seem like I was ignoring your question. The barrel is a smooth bore, and if by 'cantilever', you mean a scope mount, there is no provision to mount a scope on this barrel.

PerazziBigBore, thanks for deferring to SuperXJeff gracefully. It looks like we'll be making the deal.

Porcupine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.