1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Perazzi Stocks

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Budj, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Budj

Budj TS Member

0   0   0

Would like to trade an extremely nice stock for MX8/MX2000 (drop out trigger) for a nice stock for MX12/MX2000s(non-drop out trigger). Would like adjustable comb, but not required. Stock has screw in place and Kick Eeze pad.

Maybe you have one around you no longer need as I do.

Please excuse the glare on the butt plate on one picture.

Thanks for looking

Bud Johnson
    Work: 512-378-1674, bujohnso@cisco.com
    Home: 512-258-3959, marinebud01@aol.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

0   0   0

Bud i do not need your stock but i have a very nice (as new) stock like you are looking for. I did not know what it fit but took it to grand and perazzi said it would fit anything with a non-drop out trigger if you are interested i can send you some pic's ,like i said it has no scratches dings or marks,it is montecarlo but not split...here is my cell 812-343-5743

3. Budj

Budj TS Member

0   0   0

What!!!!!!!! No one has an old MX12/2000s stock they don't want anymore? As long as it is not TOO beat up, I can probably fix it. Am willing to buy if the price is right!!

Thanks

Bud Johnson

4. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

An MT-6 stock can be made to fit with a little relief work inside. I bought a new 34" MX2000s with upgraded wood, didn't want to shorten it to fit me, so I had my MT-6 combo with me & a gunsmith made the mods in a short time & I tried the gun with my stock, I decided that I couldn't handle a 34" sporting gun, and sold it a few days later.

5. Budj

Budj TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. I appreciate the tip!!

Bud Johnson

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Also, the MX-5, MX-7, Granditalia, MX80 stock will work too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.