1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Parker VH for vintage SBT shooter

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Drew Hause, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew Hause

Drew Hause Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would like to trade my 1908 Parker VH pheasant gun for a vintage single barrel trap 'shooter.'

1 1/2 frame with 28" barrels; 7 pounds; bores honed to .733 by Briley and chokes now right .005 and left .020; barrel wedge replaced by Dan Lammers who also repaired a crack at the base of the top tang; replaced ivory front bead; black 'Old English' pad with LOP 14 1/4." Obviously well used but not abused with superficial pits on barrels from long storage in a cloth gun case; no dents. No case colors except protected areas. I used the gun regularly in KS and S. Dakota.

Would like a similarly well used but mechanically and barrel excellent vintage SBT; esp. a Smith or Baker with 32" or 34" barrels. Stock work/refinish is fine-I'm looking to use the gun.

It would obviously be best for both of us to be able to examine the guns in person. I live in Phoenix so we could meet at Ben Avery or I could drive down to Tucson Trap & Skeet if someone will be out here visiting during Paradise Season :)

The Parker is a $1500 gun so the trade would need to be equivalent.

Please e-mail at revdoc2@cox.net and thank you.

2. Drew Hause

0   0   0

Pics up- the first 7 on the link above.

3. Drew Hause

0   0   0

Thanks to those who have e-mailed, and yes, I would consider a partial trade for a high condition early 1900s pump trap gun with vent. rib ie. Remington Model 10. Sorry- no Model 12s.

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=DSC00463.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=DSC00464.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=DSC00465.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

5. Drew Hause

0   0   0

Bill: please e-mail me with details. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.