Trapshooters Forum banner

wtt or sell

902 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  August1940 
#1 ·
I have two fire arms that I would like to trade or sell.

The first is a Browning 1885 BPCR high wall rifle in 45/70. It has a 30 inch round/octagonal barrel, vernier tang and globe sights with spirit level.It has been shot very little and looks as new. I have it on consignment with RLY Enterprises, you can see the picture of it there. It is priced at $1629.

The second is a Para Ordnance C6.45 LDA Para Carry, stainless with 3 inch barrel and two magazines. It is also on consignment with RLY Enterprises .It has sat in the safe and probably less than a box of ammo through it. As new condition. There is not a picture of it on RLY's site, but you can google it and see tests and what it looks like. It is priced at $629

I would be interested in possibly trading one or both for a trap shotgun o/u with removable chokes, adjustable comb, 12 gauge in like conditions as my guns. I realize the shotgun would probably be fired more, but don't want something worn out.

Possibly some one has something in the safe you are not using, and could use one or both of these.

Trades of like value or maybe some cash difference depending on what you have, I'm open to ideas.

Transactions handled by our own dealers, fees and such at our own expense.

Thought I would throw this out there and see what happens.

Thanks Jack Waechter

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.