1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTT Or sell K80 34in unsingle (SPF)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Dougbbbb, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Member

0   0   0

I have a new style ejector K80 34 in fixed full choke, step rib unsingle, non ported that I would like to trade / sell for the same thing except a choked barrel. The barrel is in excellent shape. Let me know what you have so we can work a deal.. PM please.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thanks

Doug

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. DANNY

DANNY Member

0   0   0

Doug, I sent you a p.m. Danny Hutton
  3. drejw2

drejw2 TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug, I have a new style ejector K80 Stan Baker 34 unsingle barrel, step rib, non ported. It has a custom Stan baker adjustable rib and overboared to .745, it comes with 3 chokes (mod by Stan baker and, IM, F by Briley only 3 months old). I've shot it very well, I am just used to my fixed full KS5 and I'd rather just stick with a fixed full barrel.
    If you are interested I can send you pics
  4. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Member

0   0   0

Someone needs this!!!!!
  5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Active Member

0   0   0

I've got what your looking for. Now for the price difference!!
  6. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb Member

0   0   0

Still looking to trade or sell. Barrel for trade needs to be unmolested factory choked and new style ejectors.

Thanks

Doug
  7. DANNY

DANNY Member

0   0   0

Doug, I sent you a p.m. please check it. Thanks Danny Hutton
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.