1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT OR SELL .45CAL A-1 KOREAN WAR COMMEMORATI

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KK, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK

KK TS Member

I have for sale or trade a Colt A-1 .45cal Korean War Commemorative Pistol that I would like to trade for a good trap gun or I am also open to offers to buy the gun. It is one of 500 built for and issued by the American Historical Foundation. It is a fully operational, uncocked and unfired copy of the Colt A-1. It was manufactured by Thompson Arms and is engraved and gold filled with a gold trigger and also comes with a lockable Walnut storage and display case. This gun originally sold for $1995.00. Information and pictures can be seen at the following web site.

http://www.ahfrichmond.com/projectgraphics/047kor45.ahf

I would like to trade it for a Browning or other single barrel trap gun or Remington 1100 sporting or 870 Wingmaster .28 gauges. I would consider any of the well made trap guns or any 28 gauge guns if they were of close to equal value and not Turkish or Russian made. I would also be interested in any old single barrel trap guns, such as an Ithaca 4E or ? and I would not hesitate to put a little money into the trade in needed. Please e-mail me or call 541-672-6847 with offers or proposals. Thanks for looking. Kirby Kelley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.