1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT: Old Style AA 410 for New Style AAHS 410 hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by DKM64, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DKM64

DKM64 TS Member

0   0   0

Sep 6, 2010
    Wanted to Trade: Old Style .410 AA hulls for New Style .410 AA HS hulls

490 ea Once Fired AA Old Style (Not HS) .410 2 ½” hulls.
    470 ea Multi Fired AA Old Style (Not HS) .410 2 ½” hulls.
    Approx. 400 Claybuster AA replacement wads for Old Style AA .410.

I’ve switched over to reload the newer style AA HS .410 hulls and would like to trade for an equivalent value of once fired AA HS .410 2 ½” hulls.

The Once Fired hulls are in great shape.

The Multi Fired are cracked and have minor splits on the points of the crimp, but the crimp petals are intact. I typically load hulls like these a couple of more times when shooting in an O/U.

Claybuster bag has been opened, but not many wads gone. I did not count them, but am estimating from an un-opened .410 bag I have.

This is package deal only, will not split up. If no trades are offered and accepted, I would entertain reasonable offers on package deal. Let me know what you have, your zip code and send pictures. Offers will be considered in the order they are received at the below email address. Shipping is responsibility of each party. Lower 48 states trade/sale only.

Email me off line at dnjj dot miller at mchsi dot com. My Zip is 62411.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.