1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT O/F STS's for Once Fired Nitro's

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by GoldEx, Sep 17, 2013.

1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

After making the switch several years ago to STS hulls for 16's after Winchester went and effe'd up their tried and true hulls, I have slowly worn out my stock of the old style compression formed AA's we continued to use for Handicap. It was always nice to have red's for 16's and grays for caps. Always knew at a glance what I had in my hand. Well it's getting to be time to shoot and dump most of my old AA's now. I need to start doing the same thing now with my STS's I did with the AA's. I would like to trade someone a couple (few) thousand once fired green STS hulls for the same quantity of Nitros so I have 2 distinctly different hulls. Anybody in SE Michigan can help a guy out?

Jeff

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Nobody?

3. 34model12

34model12 Member

0   0   0

Jeff, Would love to trade golds for greens but just came from the UPS store and to ship 750 to S.E. Michigan from Oregon would be $32.00, .00425 cents each!! That wouldn't work, we can buy them for around .005 cents each. Sure wish we were closer!!

Tom Boyd

4. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

0   0   0

You can buy 200 Nitros for $1? Ill take 50,000.