1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT Model 12 Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by onlym12's, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

Hey Guys, I have a 16 ga model 12 stock from a 1917 gun. Hasn't been cut, and has the original buttplate. Looking to trade for a newer style pistol grip stock in decent to good condition, uncut with an original buttplate(16 ga). I am not a fan of the long pistol grip style stocks, but that is what the gun had and the price was right. Please no junk. This stock is in nice shape for the age. Some people like them, some don't.
    Thanks, Mike
    E-mail me for pictures.

PS: This stock is the early style pistol grip, (longer less defined grip), not an "english style" straight grip.
    [​IMG]</a>

[​IMG]</a>

[​IMG]</a>

2. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

3. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

where are you???
    come out of the wood work!!!
    ANYONE????

4. tbuster

tbuster Member

Will that stock fit on a twelve guage. I have one that has a chip out of the toe and would like to find a replacement for it. I am not sure that I have what you are looking for but can check. Let me know if it will fit on a twelve.

5. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

sorry,tbuster it will not fit a 12 ga

6. tbuster

tbuster Member

Okay, thanks for the response. I guess I would not have anything that could help you out. The only wood that I have is for a twelve. Good luck. There used to be a place in Rapid City, South Dakota, named Jack First Guns. They used to have a lot of mod twelve wood and they no longer are in the gun sale business but I believe they still have a repair shop. I don't know the phone number but you could probably find out by going to Qwestdex.com. Also, a business in Rapid called First Stop Guns may be a place to contact. A gentleman names Mark who is a part owner, knows a lot of people who deal in mod twelves and he could possibly put you on to something.

7. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

Thanks tbuster, I'll look into that

Thanks,Mike

8. eseewed

eseewed TS Member

Would you be willing to sell this stock? How much id so.

Thanks for your reply.

Scott

9. onlym12's

onlym12's TS Member

ESEEWED, you have mail

Thanks Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.