1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtt: kolar chokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I have a pair of cylinder chokes, light mod, and improved mod kolar chokes. These are the original .740 bore chokes that are blued w/ a 1/4" extension and the constriction inset into the side of the choke. I'd like to trade any 2 of these for a pair of skeet chokes (must be the original 1/4" extension chokes like the ones I have).

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

keep your chokes for sporting or whatever and get a pair of Angleport skeet chokes. Just as good or better, and you'll know right away what chokes you have in your gun.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

i was thinking about doing that very thing, but figured i'd post here 1st. I spent all my slush fund on the barrels, and don't want to drop any more money into chokes if I don't have to (not to mention the car just died and I need to find a new one before shooting season LOL). The barrels i'm using are going to be weighted (8oz of weight added) and will be way too slow for sporting, i'll just use my 1100 for that for the 50 sporting targets I shoot every 3 years LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.