1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT - Kimber 82G W/Scope

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by jfesi, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfesi

jfesi Member

0   0   0

WTT Kimber 82G from CMP with BSA 8-32X scope. This rifle was purchased from CMP. It has one small scratch on the left side of the barrel just forward of the action, and a small cut on the stock. The rifle was sent to Heffron Firearm Classics where the crown was recut, the throat was polished, the bore was lapped, the action screws were replaced with allen head type, and the trigger was modified to 8 Oz. It comes with a mounted BSA 8-32X scope and the original Kimber sight set. I have doocumentation for this work. The gun is very accurate just have too many .22's. Looking for a descent O/U.

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

what is the price and pictures?

thanks

Gene

3. jfesi

jfesi Member

0   0   0

I am asking $800.00 OBO. I have attached an image. I will attach a few more or send me your email address and I will send you a set of pictures.

Thanks for looking,

Joe

4. jfesi

jfesi Member

0   0   0

Another pic.

5. jfesi

jfesi Member

0   0   0

One More.

6. Butler

Butler TS Member

0   0   0

7. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

What are you wanting to trade for?

8. jfesi

jfesi Member

0   0   0

Looking for an O/U, but I shoot everything, pistols, rifles, and shotguns so I would be interested in pretty much anything. I just have a few too many .22 rifles and thought I would turn this one into something else.

Thanks,

Joe

9. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

870 Compitition? Ithaca 700 O/U ?

10. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

Pictures sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.