1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT K80 Std. Wt. Barrels + Carrier Barrels & Tubes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by HotRodA10, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading their K-80 32" Barrels and tube set, for my 28" Standard Weight Barrels plus my 28" Carrier Barrels and Briley Ultralight tube set? Thanks.

Rod

2. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I might be interested

check you pms

4. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rod

Since we exchanged PM's I bought another engraved K-80 and the barrels on it are 28" with 8mm rib, they have the standard fixed skeet chokes not the Tula chokes and they have a complete set of Kolar AAA Skeet Tubes -- 20ga, 28ga and .410. The 12ga barrels do have a screw-in the ejectors. Nothing has been done to the barrels.

They are in excellent conditon - I want cash but rather than trying to set a price for you just tell me what you're willing to pay and I'll say yes or no - I hate to haggle. I need to know before 9am tomorrow because I do have a trade offer for the barrels on a custom rifle I'm considering.

Bill

5. HotRodA10

HotRodA10 Member

0   0   0

Add changed to trade for 32" Barrels and subgauge tubes.

Rod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.