1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT HS Strut Undertaker Choke Tubes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by scorpman, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpman

scorpman Member

0   0   0

May 30, 2009
    I have 2 brand new choke tubes, but they don't fit the gun I have.

I have #00661 For Mossberg 835 and 935 12-gauge shotguns only. & #00662 For Mossberg 500 and 9200, Winchester, Browning Invector Series, Weatherby, Ithaca, H & R and Charles Daly O/U 12-gauge shotguns only.

I need the #00664 For Browning Invector Plus, Winchester Super X2 and Supreme 12-gauge shotguns only.

If you don't have the one I need, I am willing to sell the ones I have for $12 each shipped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.