1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTT for Trap O/U

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by revarc, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revarc

revarc Member

0   0   0

Sep 15, 2010
    I am seeking either a Browning or Beretta Trap O/U for hcp and doubles. I would desire an even-up trade if possible. I have for trade: (1) Sig 556 (5.56 NATO) w/ Leopold 4x12 AR scope (mounted) and an Eotech M512 holographic sight (not mounted), 500 rnds down the tube; (2) Rem 870 Classic Trap, carlson IM and F chokes, 30" VR barrel, MC stock w/ stock pitch correction, LOP (14-1/8") and Kick-Eez pad work by Allems, as the previous owner had shortened it; (3) Beretta AL391 Urika 3" 12ga, synthetic stock, optima choked VR 28" barrel, maybe shot a flat of 12 ga target. I am the original owner of the Sig and the Beretta, which are in excellent shape and have given me zero problems. The 870 works fine, too, and is a backup for my BT-99, but alas, it doesn't work for me for doubles. When I get a hold of a camera, I'll take pics, if there's any interest. I am a new Trap enthusiast and a relatively new member of this forum.

Russ (revarc)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.